REALTORS: BECOME THE TOP LISTING AGENT -
SELL FASTER FOR HIGHER PROFITS!
Statistics prove over and over that realtors and brokers who advocate home staging services to their sellers get more listings, sell homes for higher prices (17% higher on average) and sell their homes faster - much faster. So it's no wonder agents love home staging and want to implement it in their marketing strategies.
Avoid high priced seminars! Now best selling author, Barbara Jennings (Director of the Academy of Staging and Redesign, teaches Realtors (and others) how to give authoritative staging advice to their sellers, recommending professional stagers when necessary and affordable. Any agent looking to add staging advice as a marketing arsenal to gain a competitive edge and appropriately help sellers at the same time, will love the practical guidance covered in this jam-packed manual. It covers virtually all the basic topics agents should know, including design advice (which most seminars and classes avoid). It covers the essential topics that will put agents way ahead of the competition for listings, making them shine and excel.
Readers will learn the following important ingredients:
- What is Home Staging?
- Free Consultations vs. For Profit Services
- Why Agents Should Offer Free Consultations
- Type of Sellers in the Market Place
- Top Ten Most Common Mistakes of Sellers
- Top Ten Most Common Problems
- Identifying a Home s Faults
- Identifying a Home s Assets
- Questions That Should Be Asked by All Involved
- Questions to Ask the Seller
- Touring the Home from Outside to Inside to Outside Again
- Making the Sellers Part of the Team
- Understanding Home Styles
- Understanding Replacement Costs vs. Recoupment Values
- Understanding the Need for Curb Appeal
- Understanding First, Last and Final Impressions
- Understanding the Essence of De-Cluttering
- Understanding Color Recommendations
- Understanding Paint Recommendations
- Eight Most Basic Design Elements Agents Should Know
- Understanding Furniture Arrangements
- Understanding Accessory Arrangements
- Understanding Enhancement Tricks
- Understanding Other Important Criteria
- When Home Stagers Are Critical for Success
- Where to Find Additional Training and Tools
- Benefitting From the Home Staging Checklist
- Understanding the Importance of Photographs
- Creating an Outstanding Staging Portfolio
- Forms, Agreements and Handouts
Instead of paying upwards of $300 or more for a class or seminar, read this guide and thrive. Barbara Jennings is famous for giving readers the detailed information they crave. The book is also chocked full of photos to help agents visualize what they're learning. This guide is suitable mainly for agents and brokers, but can also be useful to home stagers and consumers too.
Certification is also available to realtors with the Academy's newest designation: Certified Real Estate Home Staging Advisor (CREHSA). Successful passage of an exam based on the book's content and nominal fee are required (along with proof of license). Upon completion agents are issued a certificate from the Academy. See author's website for more details on acquiring this designation.